Apr
15
2009

Actual News Headline : Pet dog’s underwear fetish almost proves fatal

A PET dog's underwear fetish almost cost him his life when he swallowed his owner's G-string over the Easter long weekend.

Vets said that elastic on the size 10, lacy, black G-string became wrapped around the intestines of Baxter, a two-year-old cavalier king charles spaniel, The Northern Territory News reports.

Baxter's owner, who was too embarrassed to be named, said she rushed her tiny pooch to Darwin's University Avenue Veterinary Hospital at 9pm on Saturday after she became concerned when the ''usual pig when it comes to food'' was refusing to eat and started vomiting.

An X-ray revealed something was obstructing the 9.7kg spaniel's bowel – it turned out to be a pair of women's knickers.

Source.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Written by Peter C in: Actual News Headline |

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

© 2013 Puppies and Flowers