CNN are reporting, having exhausted coverage of anything else newsworthy in the world today, that:
Mac computers are known for their near-immunity to the viruses and other harmful programs that plague PCs. But that may be changing somewhat, according to computer security researchers. It seems that as sleek Mac computers become more popular, they're also more sought-after targets for the authors of harmful programs.
Mac users at large, however, should not be alarmed by the incident, experts said. The program infects only computers whose users downloaded pirated versions of the Mac software iWork.com.
Really? this is a lead story? Is Time Warner taking notes from Fox Media? C'mon guys.
- Why have I seen more of Dick Cheney in the last two weeks than I did during his entire vice-presidency?
- The two U.S. women journalists who were reporting on the fate of North Korean women being smuggled and sold to China.
- Chinese court issues suspended death sentence to another Tibetan.
- Progress reported in effort to free kidnapped Albertan in Nigeria.
- ANC takes early lead in elections.
Israel backs down over white phosphorus.